IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on Dec 17 in Singapore Cliftons
Either this class is not yet open for enrollment, or the enrollment deadline for this class has already passed. Please check the schedule for additional class dates.
Thank you for your interest in IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on December 17
This class is no longer accepting new registrations. We encourage you to view other dates on our public schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, December 17, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, December 18, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, December 19, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday, December 20, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Singapore Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Singapore Cliftons.
108 ROBINSON ROAD
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 3800.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.)
For payment questions please email us at email@example.com.
How is this training usually structured?
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course URL for more info (at the top of this page, after "Thank you for your interest...").
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with SailPoint products, and are seasoned technical trainers. They have the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 12 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group dynamic, which facilitates learning.