IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on Sep 9 in The Hague
This class has been cancelled. Please check the schedule for additional course dates.
Thank you for your interest in IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on September 9
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Monday, September 9, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, September 10, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, September 12, 2019 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Central European Summer Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 3800.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.)
For payment questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How is this training usually structured?
What is provided for this training?
For this training, SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides:
- Lunch for students on Monday through Thursday, Vegetarian options are available.
Attire: Casual attire is encouraged. Jeans are acceptable.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course URL for more info (at the top of this page, after "Thank you for your interest...").
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with SailPoint products, and are seasoned technical trainers. They have the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 15 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group dynamic, which facilitates learning.