IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on Jan 27 in Washington DC (MicroTek)
Thank you for your interest in IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM on January 27
IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - CLASSROOM
Mon, Jan 27
EST — Washington DC (MicroTek)
(12 spaces remaining)
To register for this class please click "Register" below. If you are registering for someone else please check "This is for someone else". Registrations will close on: Monday, January 20, 2020 12:00 PM EST.
The training is priced from $ 3800.00 USD per participant
Not a date that works for you? View the complete schedule.
When is this training taking place?
This class is confirmed to run over the following day(s):
Monday, January 27, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday, January 28, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, January 29, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, January 30, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Eastern Standard Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
We encourage you to register and reserve your seat.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in Washington DC (MicroTek).
1110 Vermont Ave NW
Washington DC, DC 20005
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 3800.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club.)
For payment questions please email us at email@example.com.
How is this training usually structured?
What is provided for this training?
For this training, SailPoint Technologies, Inc. provides:
- Lunch for students on Monday through Thursday, Vegetarian options are available.
Attire: Casual attire is encouraged. Jeans are acceptable.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course URL for more info (at the top of this page, after "Thank you for your interest...").
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with SailPoint products, and are seasoned technical trainers. They have the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 14 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group dynamic, which facilitates learning.