IdentityIQ Advanced Implementation: Plugins v7.3 - ELEARNING
This course covers how to create IdentityIQ Plugins using the Plugin Framework.
Attendees will learn about the Plugin Framework and how to build plugin components of each of these types:
- Full page
- Task Definition/Executor
- RESTful endpoints
They will also learn about the plugin database, plugin settings, security options, and building and deploying a plugin Zip file.
The course is delivered as an elearning course, made up of short presentation video segments and hands-on exercises. A Skytap Virtual Machine is provided which contains all of the course artifacts, so all work on the exercises will be completed inside that environment. We also separately provide the component pieces for building the course’s plugin outside of the VM so you can use them as models for future plugin projects. A solution file is also provided, both inside the VM and outside, to show you how the exercise components fit together.
Goals for Attendees
- Understand the Plugin framework
- Be able to build Plugin components of various types
- Know how to deploy and manage Plugins in an IdentityIQ installation
Deliverables to Attendees
- Skytap image of IdentityIQ, which also contains Eclipse and all course artifacts
- Editable PDF of course exercises
- PDF of course presentation slides
- Zip file of exercise artifacts (config objects, code snippets, etc.)
- Video presentations
To help the user confirm their understanding of the content, this course includes knowledge check questions throughout the videos and exercises.
- Attendees must first obtain a Compass account and an Identity University account.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to take IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials and IdentityIQ Implementation: Rules, Scripts, & API before pursuing this course. Strong knowledge of all areas of IdentityIQ’s functionality is not strictly required to complete this course, but the course does assume an understanding of the IdentityIQ product and object model.
- It is highly beneficial for attendees also to be familiar with
Course Exercises: Course exercises are completed in a web-based virtual machine.
Certificate: To obtain the course completion certificate you must complete all of the modules and the course feedback survey.
System Requirements: Make sure your system and internet connection meet all SkyTap Access Requirements.
Course Access: Access to this course is provided for 90 days from date of enrollment.
See the Identity University FAQ for more information.