IdentityIQ Implementation: Accelerator Pack - ELEARNING
Accelerator Pack supports best practice implementations and significantly reduces the amount of time required to configure IdentityIQ for many standard use cases. This course teaches how to leverage Accelerator Pack to configure IdentityIQ environments. The course also provides examples of supported use cases for Accelerator Pack.
The audience for this course includes Business Analysts, Data Owners, and Technical Implementers.
Students learn how to configure Accelerator Pack IdentityIQ components and configuration options that support rapid best practice implementations of common use cases. Lesson topics include:
- Installation and Overview
- Rapid Application Onboarding
- Joiner, Mover, Leaver Events
- Requesting Access
- New Account and New Entitlement Dependency
- Password Attribute Synch and Native Change
- Leave of Absence Lifecycle Event
- Policy Violations
This training is delivered as a self-paced eLearning course, made up of short presentation video segments and hands-on exercises. A Skytap Virtual Machine is provided which contains all of the course artifacts. All of the exercises will be completed inside that environment.To help the student confirm their understanding of the content, this course includes knowledge check questions throughout the videos and exercises.
- Attendees must first obtain a Compass account and an Identity University account.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to take the IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials course before pursuing this course. Strong knowledge of all areas of IdentityIQ’s functionality is not strictly required to complete this course, but the course does assume an understanding of the IdentityIQ product and object model.
- All code components for this course are written for you and/or require minimal editing by the student.
Course exercises are completed in a web-based virtual machine.
To obtain the course completion certificate you must complete all of the modules and the course feedback survey.
Confirm that your system and internet connection meet all SkyTap Access Requirements.
Access to this course is provided for 90 days from date of enrollment.
See the Identity University FAQ for more information.