IdentityIQ Administration: Essentials v7.2 - REMOTE
This course was previously known as IdentityIQ Administration.
The IdentityIQ Administration: Essentials training course is targeted towards a variety of technical and business users of the IdentityIQ product. The course introduces students to the administrative aspects of the IdentityIQ Compliance Manager including identity access certification, and the IdentityIQ Lifecycle Manager including the access request process. This course also covers troubleshooting, support methodologies, and more. This course is appropriate for implementations of IdentityIQ version 7.1 or newer.
For training on IdentityIQ, the 7.2 training is appropriate for both 7.2 and 7.3 users. We encourage you to learn about the many interesting and useful new options in version 7.3 with your complimentary enrollment in IdentityIQ 7.3 New Features – ELEARNING (complimentary with puchases of this course made after August 31, 2018).
The course teaches how to understand and report on the IdentityIQ data and how to configure certifications, roles, policy, and risk. Additionally, this course teaches how to administer access requests, password management, and lifecycle events. Lastly, this course introduces users to data onboarding, troubleshooting and support methodologies and tools.
- Product Overview
- Identity Data
- Advanced Analytics and Report Usage
- Role Administration
- Certification Administration
- Policy Administration
- Risk Administration
- Access Request Administration
- Password Management
- Monitoring Lifecycle and Native Change Events
- Architecture, Deployment and Dataflow
- Maintenance, Troubleshooting and Support
Complimentary Enrollment: After you complete this instructor-led training, you will receive email notification of your complimentary enrollment in the IdentityIQ 7.3 New Features – ELEARNING course.
Content is available one week prior to course start date through two weeks after course conclusion.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Download IIQAT Admin Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download IIQAT Admin Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Determine how you'll access the virtual machine
- Option 1 (Preferred)
- Install software to run the virtual machine -- product options: VMWare Player 6.0 (or newer) or VMWare Workstation 10 (or newer) or VM Fusion 6.0 (or newer)
- Ensure that the computer to be used for the training provides a minimum of 3GB RAM and a minimum 20GB of free HD space
- Download and unzip the VM zip file from the link in your Identity University course enrollment
- Test that you can successfully run the VM
- Option 2
- Utilize the cloud-based VM via your browser for this purpose (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM through the appropriate link listed in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the first day of class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
- Option 1 (Preferred)
Need training on your own schedule or at your own location? Check out the same great IdentityIQ Administration: Essentials v7.2 - ELEARNING in an eLearning format.