IdentityIQ Implementation: Accelerator Pack v7.3 - REMOTE
The IdentityIQ Implementation: Accelerator Pack course is designed for SailPoint customers and partners who are implementing IdentityIQ using the Accelerator Pack. The IdentityIQ Accelerator Pack allows users to leverage pre-configured, secure, best practice use case components for rapid deployments of IdentityIQ. The course provides attendees an overview of the supported use cases and the Accelerator Pack architecture, and includes demonstrations and hands-on-exercises. This course is most beneficial to students with a general understanding of IdentityIQ.
IdentityIQ Implementation: Accelerator Pack is led by IdentityIQ Principal Architect, Rohit Gupta and our highly experienced training team.
The course format is 2 hours of presentation and demonstration with breaks for questions/answers. Hands-on exercises are worked and supported independently from the presentation session and are expected to average about 2 hours. Exercises are worked in a browser-based virtual machine environment and support will be provided by SailPoint via email after the training session has concluded.
- Rapid Application Onboarding
- Access Request
- Policy Violation
- Identity and Global Functionalities
- Smart Setup
- Global Definition
- Lifecycle Triggers
- Mine Provisioning Policies
- Break Glass Operations
- Administrative Tasks
- Build Efforts
Training content and browser-based virtual machine environment is available one week prior to course start date through 2 weeks after course conclusion.
- Download exercise instructions from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download presentation PDFs from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Browser-based Virtual Machine
- Utilize the cloud-based VM via your browser for this purpose (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM through the link listed in your SailPoint University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before and ends 2 weeks after class