IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning v8.0 - CLASSROOM
IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning is specifically designed for individuals who have been through IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials training and desire deeper knowledge regarding SailPoint's provisioning features, including workflow development and customization of the provisioning process.
The ideal students for this course are members of the technical IdentityIQ implementation team who will be focusing on provisioning projects, especially those involving workflow customizations. Typically, a subset of the overall implementation team attends this training and provides this expertise. Students are expected to independently navigate within IdentityIQ, and write both XML and Java code. It is highly recommended that students participate in a provisioning implementation project soon after course completion.
IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning is led by our highly experienced SailPoint team, and takes place at SailPoint facilities around the globe, or at your site.
The SailPoint IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning course is targeted at technical members of an IdentityIQ implementation team.
- IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials
- Experience writing Java code and editing XML
You must provide proof that you have completed or are about to complete the prerequisite course, IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials, prior to the start date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 calendar days before the class start with any one of the following:
- The proof of completion you received from Identity University, which is stored in your Identity University account
- The date and location where you took the prerequisite course
- Your current confirmed Identity University enrollment in the prerequisite course
Your enrollment will be cancelled, and your payment will not be refunded, if you fail to comply with the prerequisites for this course.
If you have any questions, or to request an exception, email email@example.com.
Content is available one week prior to course start date through two weeks after course conclusion.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Determine how you'll access the virtual machine
- Option 1 (Preferred)
- Install software to run the virtual machine -- product options: VMWare Player 6.0 (or newer) or VMWare Workstation 10 (or newer) or VM Fusion 6.0 (or newer)
- Ensure that the computer to be used for the training provides a minimum of 3GB RAM and a minimum 20GB of free HD space
- Download and unzip the VM zip file from the link in your Identity University course enrollment
- Test that you can successfully run the VM
- Option 2
- Utilize the cloud-based VM via your browser for this purpose (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM through the link listed in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
- Option 1 (Preferred)
Australian Eastern Standard Time (New South Wales)