IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Advanced- CLASSROOM
The IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Advanced course enables SailPoint customers and partners to perform advanced IdentityNow configuration and administration activities. This course assumes a solid knowledge of IdentityNow and a strong understanding of the IdentityNow architecture. The prerequisite course is: IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials.
This course covers the IdentityNow REST API, Seaspray transforms, and common troubleshooting activities used during advanced configuration efforts. The course format includes instructor-led presentations, class discussions, product demonstrations, and detailed exercises with an IdentityNow tenant for each student to provide hands-on experience.
Technical members of the implementation and/or administration team. Experience with systems implementation activities, scripting or coding language syntax, and testing or integrating with REST APIs is required.
Required: IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials
You must provide proof that you have completed or are about to complete the prerequisite course, IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials, prior to the start date. Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 calendar days before the class start with any one of the following:
- The proof of completion you received from Identity University, which is stored in your Identity University account
- The date and location where you took the prerequisite course
- Your current confirmed Identity University enrollment in the prerequisite course
If you have any questions, or to request an exception, email email@example.com.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- IdentityNow has additional device requirements.
- Locally installed REST API client of your preference (i.e. Postman)
- Locally installed text file editor or coding environment of your preference (i.e. TextWrangler)
- Optional: locally installed VMware virtual machine hosting application (i.e. Fusion for Mac, Workstation Player, Workstation Pro
- Local admin rights on provided computer may be necessary
- Download Artifacts from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Access to student environments is available for one week following the course end date. Access must be coordinated with your instructor to ensure virtual machines are started.
- Advanced Implementation Tasks
- Troubleshooting Scenarios
- REST API Workshop
- Seaspray Transform Design, Deployment and Testing