IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials - CLASSROOM
The IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials course enables SailPoint customers and partners to participate in an IdentityNow implementation and to perform general administration of IdentityNow. This course continues and augments the topics introduced in the prerequisite course: IdentityNow Introduction.
This course uses blended learning to teach students about their IdentityNow tenant and the four IdentityNow modules: Access Certification, Access Request, User Provisioning, and Password Management. The course format includes instructor-led presentations, class discussions, product demonstrations, and simulated exercises to provide a hands-on student experience.
Topics include virtual appliance health, user security settings, building, extending and viewing identities, creating password policies and managing password change. Topics also include defining and completing a certification campaign, overview of separation of duties, automating and administering access provisioning, and configuring and testing access requests.
The ideal student will have a general understanding of identity access management and governance concepts and a working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and various source systems such as Microsoft Active Directory or databases.
Required: IdentityNow Introduction elearning
The IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials course expects that students have a working understanding of the concepts and terminology presented in the free IdentityNow Introduction prerequisite course.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Download Exercise PDF from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentation PDF from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Optional: provide headphones for use with the blended learning. Without headphones, you will be directed to use the subtitles (provided in English).
- Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Access to student environments is available for two weeks following the course end date.
- Your Tenant
- Identity Model
- Manage Password Changes
- Certification Campaign Administration
- Overview of Separation of Duties
- Defining an Access Model
- Automating Access Provisioning
- Allow Access Requests
Excellent training, I learnt a great deal about Identity Now from the instructors and am thirsty for more knowledge now. Keep up the good work!
As with the Identity IQ courses I previously completed, the IdentityNow Essentials and Fundamentals course sets a new standard in delivering training on highly complex subject matter in an intelligent, logical and highly stimulating manner. SailPoint's training methodology is nothing short of masterful and I encourage all who wish to pursue a technical career in IGA and IAM solutions to sign up to SailPoint's professional training program.