Future Dates for IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals - REMOTE
The IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals is a training course designed for SailPoint customers and partners who will be implementing IdentityNow. This course covers the comprehensive set of topics ranging from architecture and security to the complete set of product functionalities.
Enrollment opens 3 months prior to training date.
Future dated courses are subject to change.
The IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals is a training course designed for SailPoint customers and partners who will be implementing IdentityNow. The course topics include architecture and security, connecting to various sources to onboard identity and access information, configuring single sign-on, access reviews, provisioning, and password management. We will also cover troubleshooting, transforms, custom connectors, and using the REST APIs to configure advanced functionality.
The ideal student will have a working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and various target systems like databases, and have some exposure to REST APIs. Students without this knowledge can still benefit from this course, as examples are provided for each exercise.
- Section 01 - IdentityNow Overview
- Section 02 - Architecture
- Section 03 - IdentityNow Security
- Section 04 - IdentityNow Model
- Section 05 - Connectivity
- Section 06 - Single Sign On
- Section 07 - Password Management
- Section 08 - Access Reviews / Certifications
- Section 09 - Roles and Access Profiles
- Section 10 - Provisioning
- Section 11 - Access Request
- Section 12 - Troubleshooting
- Section 13 - REST API Workshop
- Section 14 - Transform Workshop