IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals - CLASSROOM
The IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals is a training course designed for SailPoint customers and partners who will be implementing IdentityNow. This course covers the comprehensive set of topics ranging from architecture and security to the complete set of product functionalities.
The IdentityNow Implementation Fundamentals is a training course designed for SailPoint customers and partners who will be implementing IdentityNow. The course topics include architecture and security, connecting to various sources to onboard identity and access information, configuring single sign-on, access reviews, provisioning, and password management. We will also cover troubleshooting, transforms and using the REST APIs to configure advanced functionality.
The ideal student will have a working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and various target systems like databases, and have some exposure to REST APIs. Students without this knowledge can still benefit from this course, as examples are provided for each exercise.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- IdentityNow has additional device requirements.
- Download Artifacts from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Access to student environments is available for one week following the course end date. Please coordinate access with your instructor to ensure virtual machines are started.
- Section 01 - IdentityNow Overview
- Section 02 - Architecture
- Section 03 - IdentityNow Security
- Section 04 - Identity Model
- Section 05 - Connectivity
- Section 06 - Single Sign On
- Section 07 - Password Management
- Section 08 - Access Reviews / Certifications
- Section 09 - Roles and Access Profiles
- Section 10 - Provisioning
- Section 11 - Access Request
- Section 12 - Troubleshooting
- Section 13 - REST API Workshop
- Section 14 - Transform Workshop
The trainers were well prepared for this training and were really great to work with. I'd recommend this training to anyone who is new to, or would like to get more 'hands on' exposure with, IdentityNow. Exercises were concise, easy to follow, and generally well documented.
Instructor created very good atmosphere and his experience was visible. All in all he managed to transfer knowledge exceptionally well within a group with mixed interest and technical level. Excellent job!
This course was very well organized and the instructor had very good IdentityNow Skill. I have now a very good overview of IdentityNow.
By participating to this training you get a great understanding of what IdentityNow can do and a general understanding of the complexity behind the features.