IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning v7.2 - CLASSROOM
This course was previously known as Provisioning with IdentityIQ.
IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning is specifically designed for individuals who have been through IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials training and need deeper knowledge regarding SailPoint's provisioning features, including workflow creation and customization of the provisioning process.
The ideal students for this course are members of the technical IdentityIQ implementation team who will be focusing on custom provisioning projects -- typically a subset of the overall implementation team. Students are expected to independently navigate within IdentityIQ, and write both XML and Java code. It is highly recommended that students participate in a provisioning implementation project soon after course completion.
IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning is led by our highly experienced SailPoint team, and takes place at SailPoint facilities around the globe, or at your site.
For training on IdentityIQ, the 7.2 training is appropriate for both 7.2 and 7.3 users. We encourage you to learn about the many interesting and useful new options in version 7.3 with your complimentary enrollment in IdentityIQ 7.3 New Features – ELEARNING (complimentary with puchases of this course made after August 31, 2018).
IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning covers:
Provisioning Object Model
Lifecycle Manager (LCM)
LCM Requests (Role, Entitlement, Account, Password)
LCM Events (Joiner, Mover, Leaver)
LCM Workflow Details
Configureing Retries and Queuing
Using the Step Replicator
Using the IdentityModel object to manage Identityies and Accounts
A full overview of topics covered is available in the following document: IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning
Complimentary Enrollment: After you complete this instructor-led training, you will receive email notification of your complimentary enrollment in the IdentityIQ 7.3 New Features – ELEARNING course.
- Understand the SailPoint provisioning feature set
- Learn how to use SailPoint provisioning to fulfill user access related to the following
- Understand the SailPoint Provisioning Pathways
- Integration Configurations (SIMs and PIMs)
- Manual Provisioning
- Understand the product features available to
- Create QuickLinks
- Generate Workitems/Approvals/Forms
- Send Notifications
- Provision Access
The SailPoint IdentityIQ Implementation: Advanced Provisioning course is targeted at technical members of an IdentityIQ implementation team.
- IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials
- Experience writing Java code and editing XML
You must provide proof that you have completed or are about to complete the prerequisite course, IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials, prior to the start date. Email email@example.com by 14 calendar days before the class start with any one of the following:
- The proof of completion you received from Identity University, which is stored in your Identity University account
- The date and location where you took the prerequisite course
- Your current confirmed Identity University enrollment in the prerequisite course
Your enrollment will be cancelled, and your payment will not be refunded, if you fail to comply with the prerequisites for this course.
If you have any questions, or to request an exception, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content is available one week prior to course start date through two weeks after course conclusion.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Determine how you'll access the virtual machine
- Option 1 (Preferred)
- Install software to run the virtual machine -- product options: VMWare Player 6.0 (or newer) or VMWare Workstation 10 (or newer) or VM Fusion 6.0 (or newer)
- Ensure that the computer to be used for the training provides a minimum of 3GB RAM and a minimum 20GB of free HD space
- Download and unzip the VM zip file from the link in your Identity University course enrollment
- Test that you can successfully run the VM
- Option 2
- Utilize the cloud-based VM via your browser for this purpose (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM through the link listed in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
- Option 1 (Preferred)
The instructor conducted the training in an excellent way. His in-depth knowledge about the product and his vast experience helped us understand the subject better.
I had a great time being challenged while learning so much. Great instructor and facility! I really enjoyed the hands-on experience with the "build as you go" labs.
Excellent instructor. Very knowledgeable and very helpful. Loved it.
The class overall exceeded my expectations, I learned a lot about the provisioning engine along with many other unique details that I will be able to use in my future SailPoint IdentityIQ projects.