SecurityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v6.0 - CLASSROOM
- Permissions Analysis
- Activity Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Activity Rules and Alerts
- Access Certifications
- Access Requests and Fulfillment
- Data Owner Election
- System Administration
- Product Installation
This course is delivered as a remote class consisting of 4 half-days of presentations with exercises assigned as homework after each session. Exercises will generally take 1.5 - 3 hours per day.
Customers who want to arrange an on-site private SecurityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials class for their personnel can contact email@example.com for more information.
Students should complete the SecurityIQ Basic Training course prior to attending SecurityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials. SecurityIQ Basic Training is a free, 30-minute elearning course which introduces you to the concepts of Identity Governance for unstructured data, provides an overview of what SecurityIQ does to help you manage your unstructured data, and introduces you to the SecurityIQ user interfaces.
Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Determine how you'll access the virtual machine
- Option 1
- Utilize the cloud-based VM environments via your browser for this purpose (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM environments through the link listed in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
- Option 2
- Install software to run the virtual machines -- product options: VMWare Player 7.0 (or newer) or VMWare Workstation 11 (or newer) or VM Fusion 7.0 (or newer)
- Ensure that the computer to be used for the training provides a minimum of 8GB RAM and a minimum 60GB of free HD space
- Download and unzip the VM zip files from the link in your Identity University course enrollment
- Test that you can successfully run the VMs
- Option 1