IdentityIQ 8.0 New Features - ELEARNING
The focus of this course is to present the new features and enhancements included with IdentityIQ 8.0, and provide you with practice exercises to get you working hands-on with the new version.
The audience for this course includes Business Analysts, Data Owners, and Technical Implementers.
Students will become familiarized with the latest enhancements to SailPoint's IdentityIQ 8.0 product. Lesson topics include:
- Using Attachments
- Automatic Deprovisioning of Expired Roles and Entitlements
- Enhanced Approvals and Recommendations from IdentityAI
- Plugin Enhancements
- Enhanced Connectivity
- Context Sensitive Help
- General Changes and Deletions
This training is delivered as a self-paced eLearning course, made up of short presentation video segments and hands-on exercises. A Skytap Virtual Machine is provided which contains all of the course artifacts. All of the exercises will be completed inside that environment. To help the student confirm their understanding of the content, this course includes knowledge check questions throughout the videos and exercises.
- Attendees are strongly encouraged to take the IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials course before pursuing this course. Strong knowledge of all areas of IdentityIQ’s functionality is not strictly required to complete this course, but the course does assume an understanding of the IdentityIQ product and object model.
- All code components for this course are written for you and/or require minimal editing by the student.
Course exercises are completed in a web-based virtual machine.
To obtain the course completion certificate you must complete all of the modules and the course feedback survey.
Confirm that your system and internet connection meet all SkyTap Access Requirements.
Access to this course is provided for 90 days from date of enrollment.
See the Identity University FAQ for more information.