IdentityIQ Business Administration: Policy v8.0 - ELEARNING
IdentityIQ Policies are used for audit, legal, and privacy compliance, as well as for alignment to business standards. This course teaches students how to configure IdentityIQ Policies and monitor policy violations. Students begin the course by learning how policy is used to flag or disallow unwanted access conditions. Then, students learn how to configure each of the 7 policy types. The introduction to each policy type lesson includes an overview of the purpose for that policy type, and the kind of data available for defining the policy.
Students are provided hands-on practice with the following types of policies: Role SOD, Entitlement SOD, Account, and Advanced.
The audience for this course includes Compliance Officers, Business Analysts, Technical implementers, System Administrators, or anyone with a role in IT or Security who need a more detailed understanding of IdentityIQ Policy will also benefit.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- List the 7 IdentityIQ policy types
- Select, configure, and test the appropriate policy to meet a specific business need
- Evaluate the response options for policy violations including allow for a specified time, revoke access, or certify user access
- Describe the IdentityIQ process for identitfying users who are violating policies
- Configure several policy types in an IdentityIQ virtual environment
- Use Advanced Analytics to create populations of users for creating Advanced Policies
- Configure a policy violation to trigger a workflow
This training is delivered as a self-paced eLearning course, made up of short presentation video segments and hands-on exercises. Students perform hands-on exercises in a Skytap Virtual Machine that contains all the course artifacts, and work on unguided exercises where they’ll be asked to configure a number of different types of policies.
- Introducing Policies
- Defining Policies
- Defining Policy Rules
- Detecting and Handling Violations
- Role SOD Policies
- Entitlement SOD Policies
- Effective Entitlement SOD Policies
- Activity, Account, and Risk Policies
- Advanced Policies
- Compass account
- Identity University account
- IdentityIQ Introduction
Course Exercises: Course exercises are completed in a web-based virtual machine.
Completion Certificate: To obtain the course completion certificate students must complete all of the modules and the course feedback survey.
System Requirements: Make sure attendee system and internet connection meet all SkyTap Access Requirements.
Course Access: Access to this course is provided for 90 days from date of enrollment.
See the Identity University FAQ for more information.