IdentityIQ Implementation: Rapid Setup v8.1
Rapid Setup, an implementation tool introduced with IdentityIQ version 8.1p1, supports best practice implementations and significantly reduces the amount of time required to configure IdentityIQ for many standard use cases. This course teaches how to leverage Rapid Setup to configure IdentityIQ environments.
The audience for this course includes Business Analysts, Data Owners, and Technical Implementers.
Students learn how to use Rapid Setup components and configuration options to implement best practices around common implementation use cases. Lesson topics include:
- Installation and Overview
- Application Onboarding
- Birthright Roles
- Lifecycle Events: Joiner, Mover, and Leaver
- Identity Operations: Terminate
This training is delivered as a self-paced eLearning course, made up of short presentation video segments and hands-on exercises. A Skytap Virtual Machine is provided which contains all of the course artifacts. All of the exercises will be completed inside that environment.To help the student confirm their understanding of the content, this course includes knowledge check questions throughout the videos and exercises.
- IdentityIQ Introduction
- This course is intended for people who took a previous version of IdentityIQ Implementation: Essentials course (e.g. 7.2 or 8.0) and want to learn the Rapid Setup tool features to apply to an 8.1+ installation or who are going to be tasked with Rapid Setup configurations and don't necessarily need broader product knowledge for their project role.
- Note:People who have not taken the Essentials course but will be working as core members of an implementation or system administration team on an IdentityIQ project should instead enroll in the IdentityIQ Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1 (with Rapid Setup) course, which will teach Rapid Setup in the context of the core product processes.
Course exercises are completed in a web-based virtual machine.
To obtain the course completion certificate you must complete all of the modules and the course feedback survey.
Confirm that your system and internet connection meet all SkyTap Access Requirements.
Access to this course is provided for 90 days from date of enrollment.
See the Identity University FAQ for more information.