File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.0 - REMOTE
- Permissions Analysis
- Activity Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Activity Rules and Alerts
- Access Certifications
- Access Requests and Fulfillment
- Data Owner Election
- System Administration
- Product Installation
This course is delivered as a remote class consisting of 4 half-days of presentations with exercises assigned as homework after each session. Exercises will generally take 1.5 - 3 hours per day.
To arrange an on-site private File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials class, contact email@example.com for more information.
Students should complete the File Access Manager Introduction Training course prior to attending File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials. File Access Manager Introduction Training is a free elearning course which introduces you to the concepts of Identity Governance for unstructured data, provides an overview of what File Access Manager does to help you manage your unstructured data, and introduces you to the File Access Manager user interfaces as experienced by various levels of users.
Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device on which you can access the cloud-based virtual machine (VM) exercise environment through a web browser (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM environment through the link listed in the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day