File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1
- Product Installation
- Application Onboarding
- Identity Collection
- Permissions Analysis
- Activity Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Activity Rules and Alerts
- System Administration
This course is delivered as a remote class, consisting of approximately 19 instructional hours (plus breaks). It is frequently taught in 3-day and 4-day durations with the hours evenly split across those days. Pay careful attention to the stated schedule for the course session when you register.
To arrange an on-site private File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students should complete the File Access Manager Introduction Training course prior to attending File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials. File Access Manager Introduction Training is a free elearning course which introduces you to the core concepts of Identity Governance for unstructured data which File Access Manager addresses.
Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device on which you can access the cloud-based virtual machine (VM) exercise environment through a web browser (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM environment through the link listed in the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
Attending File Access Manager Implementation training was timely, since my organization is onboarding the resource now (with excellent support from SailPoint). In my experience, applications have their own 'language' and it's important to understand the anatomy, and how this language is used. I started the course knowing nothing, and left the course eager to participate and learn from our implementation process now. Thank you SailPoint for the excellent guidance and training.