File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials v8.1 - REMOTE
- Product Installation
- Application Onboarding
- Identity Collection
- Permissions Analysis
- Activity Monitoring
- Data Classification
- Activity Rules and Alerts
- System Administration
This course is delivered as a remote class consisting of 3 half-days of presentations with exercises assigned as homework after each session. Exercises will generally take 1.5 - 3 hours per day.
To arrange an on-site private File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Students should complete the File Access Manager Introduction Training course prior to attending File Access Manager Implementation and Administration: Essentials. File Access Manager Introduction Training is a free elearning course which introduces you to the core concepts of Identity Governance for unstructured data which File Access Manager addresses.
Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Download Exercises from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentations from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device on which you can access the cloud-based virtual machine (VM) exercise environment through a web browser (no need to install any software on your computer)
- Access the VM environment through the link listed in the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- VM access starts the week before class and ends 2 weeks after the last day
Central Daylight Time
Australian Eastern Standard Time (New South Wales)