IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials - REMOTE
The IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials course enables SailPoint customers and partners to participate in an IdentityNow implementation and to perform general administration of IdentityNow. This course continues and augments the topics introduced in the prerequisite course: IdentityNow Introduction.
This course uses blended learning to teach students about their IdentityNow tenant and the four IdentityNow modules: Access Certification, Access Request, User Provisioning, and Password Management. The course format includes instructor-led presentations, class discussions, product demonstrations, and simulated exercises to provide a hands-on student experience.
Topics include virtual appliance health, user security settings, building, extending and viewing identities, creating password policies and managing password change. Topics also include defining and completing a certification campaign, overview of separation of duties, automating and administering access provisioning, and configuring and testing access requests.
This course is a remote course and requires that each student have a computer with good internet access. A headset that includes a microphone is highly recommended.
To arrange an on-site private IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials class, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The ideal student will have a general understanding of identity access management and governance concepts and a working knowledge of cloud-based solutions and various source systems such as Microsoft Active Directory or databases.
Required: IdentityNow Introduction elearning
The IdentityNow Implementation and Administration: Essentials course expects that students have a working understanding of the concepts and terminology presented in the free IdentityNow Introduction prerequisite course.
The topics included in the IdentityNow Introduction prerequisite course include:
- IdentityNow Overview
- Access and Governance Operations
- IdentityNow Architecture
- IdentityNow Security
- Provide a laptop or equivalent device that meets the minimum requirements
- Provide a headset with a microphone
- Download Exercise PDF from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Download Presentation PDF from the MATERIALS list in your Identity University course enrollment
- Content is available one week prior to course start date.
- Access to student environments is available for two week following the course end date.
- Your Tenant
- Identity Model
- Manage Password Changes
- Certification Campaign Administration
- Overview of Separation of Duties
- Defining an Access Model
- Automating Access Provisioning
- Allow Access Requests
Central Daylight Time
Central Daylight Time